Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't handle this sometimes.

Things that I have begun to accept about my life I have now realized are directly related to hypoglycemia. I want it to be under control, but it's hard unless I test my blood sugar when I wake up, after I eat and at other times through out the day. I hate needles. Last time I tried the whole blood testing thing it was very painful and I couldn't even look. This is just so damn difficult. If it drops too low symptoms arise. If it gets too high symptoms arise. Apparently things other than sugar can affect it as well. Like potatoes. Well that's just fantastic. I just had a dinner of potatoes. So now I am dizzy, shaking, have a headache, exhausted and angry. The anger isn't a symptom. I'm just angry. And I work at 9 AM. Fuck. I'm too young for this shit. I shouldn't have to be on a timed special meal plan at this age. I've been shaking for the past hour and a half. I hate riding this out. Fuck, I am so exhausted with all this.
But, you caring and listening makes it a bit better. Thank you for being completely awesome <3

No comments: