Monday, March 2, 2009

So, Sunday at work was awful, Jenny called in sick two hours after her shift started, so we were fucking screwed. People were yelling at me for signs, I did not give them said signs. I was too busy! Uhg, worst day.
So, I did some calling around at Telus, and even though my contract isn't up for seven months I am going to be able to renew for a cheap price :) I am so stoked, which means, I am probably getting my new phone tomorrow, it will be sexy and mine! :)
So, the other night when I was asked if it was difficult dating someone who works such different hours than mine and I said no, I really realized it doesn't frustrate me as much as it used to. It's still sad that the time between when we see each other can be 1 day to 10 days, but, you're completely worth it. <3
I really want a lot of video games right now. I lack the time for these video games, anger!

No comments: