Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ah

My head is pounding with pain right now. Fuck cigarettes. Worst thing ever. I just want it to end. Sigh. I want to do some homework but my head hurts so much I wouldn't be able to start.
We had a biggie talk about our past and our future and everything, it was actually really good. I honestly didn't realize that the fact I'm scared history will repeat itself showed. But, he notices everything, and I'm glad we talked about it and laid my fears to rest. Also, we both agree we are in this for the long term and see a future. And it doesn't scare either of us. This is the first time someone has said these things to me and it hasn't scared me. I've spent so much of my life not wanting to let people in completely but now that I have I feel so much better, this just makes sense. I'm completely happy and have earned a drawer :) <3

No comments: