Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. My god.
I must admit, it's certainly frustrating for rather large things in my books to go down and the next day it's as if it never happened. Especially considering I was the one most affected by it. Hmph.
I friggin hope Catherine called back yesterday and took back the extended part of my shift. I JUST WANT FOUR HOURS. God Safeway, just let me go there, have an easy four hours talking to customers and ringing through their groceries then go home until Friday. God. The sharpie on my hand and the stamp in my wrist won't come off, arg. Although, the door guy's face when he was trying to stamp me on a non-tattooed arm was priceless.
When I get home from work I'm going to put laundry in, do some homework and go to bed early so I won't be too tired when I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow!
Whatever happens today and tomorrow morning will all be worth it after class tomorrow and I know I'll be smiling for the rest of the day <3

No comments: