Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'd like to draw you a floorplan of my head and heart

Ah, so all my worries were put at ease and everything went over better than I thought. Thankfullly. I don't even know what to write right now... I have a lot bouncing around in my head and no clue on how to begin to get it out.
Hm, well, I can't pretend that I didn't get disappointed the other night. Oh well, it just kind of shows me what comes first for you, and if that's not us, then so be it. Just don't expect me to treat you well when you don't do the same for me. I don't appreciate being lied to.
Tomorrow is Day 2 of 7 days of work in a row. Whoohooo! I am stoked, only not at all. Aaaand, Bakery meeting tomorrow, eek. Except, I really made the bakery look sexy tonight, Karen best appreciate it.
Yesterday was pretty awesome, and by pretty awesome I mean 110% awesome. I am so happy just being with you. I've never had anyone put thought into a date like that. I loved walking around the art museum with you, and making fun of/questioning/coming up with explanations for modern art. "This seems to be... A pile of dirt." I also love experimental cooking, and that you know just when I need to be held during a movie. Heck, you know just when I need to be held in general. I just feel better when I'm with you.
God, I'm tired. Time to take two Tylenol flu Nighttime and pass out.

No comments: