Indra Wife
-
[image: Indra wife]
Indra wife
Jayanti (Sanskrit: जयन्ती, romanized: Jayantī, lit. 'Victory') is a
character in Hindu mythology. She is the daughter of In...
Two years later.
-
Here it is a letter to you.
I wish you could have seen this earlier. at this point you are bitter about
all of the shit that went down and you cant trust ...
-
Gavin ended up in the hospital today. he suddenly started having a stroke
of some sort. he was in the emergency room for hours. it turns out he had a
rare ...
Hey, remember that time this was a secret blog that no one else read? I kind of miss that time. Before this was a place where I could honestly get out anything I was feeling and wouldn't be judged for it. Now it seems to be a place where people personally attack me through their posts. I just thought friendship meant more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment